Our agents are the focus of our business, empowering both residential and commercial clients to invest and live in our communities. From condo conversions and sales to commercial development and leasing, our agents have become active participants and partners in creating and maintaining a vibrant New Orleans.
M2 Brokerage is a great place to anchor your real estate practice. With a gallery-like office setting, both in and out-of-office agent commission arrangements, and an impressive breadth of real estate experience to rely upon, we offer a centralized and upbeat base of operations to handle day-to-day real estate tasks as well as tackle tough challenges.
The Sponsoring Broker will manage the day-to-day operations of M2 Brokerage, overseeing a team of agents in both the commercial and residential markets. The ideal candidate will be a top producer with a minimum of 5 years in the New Orleans market, have a leadership track record with excellent references and want to take M2 Brokerage to the next level.
- Train, manage and mentor a team of high-performing agents.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties through M2 Brokerage’s existing channels.
- Officiate monthly sales meetings geared around increasing monthly/annual sales.
- Oversee accounts receivables/payables and produce monthly/quarterly/annual P&Ls that demonstrate the firm’s financial health and trajectory.
- Report suggestions around improving the bottom line to the CEO and implement the resulting policies or procedures.
- Generate clients and listings through creative business development opportunities.
- Work with the Director of Operations to optimize use of technology and strategies around marketing & facility management.
- Forge partnerships in the New Orleans community that position M2 Brokerage for growth.
- Louisiana Real Estate Brokers License Required
- Minimum of five years in the New Orleans market
- Daily office attendance Monday-Friday
- Excellent working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Veteran experience with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc (or the Mac equivalent)
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Leadership qualities such work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, kindness and the ability to delegate.
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Veteran or Rainmaker Agent: Residential or Commercial
Whether you practice residential or commercial real estate, bring your book of business to our relaxed and centralized office location in the Warehouse District.
Competitive and customized commission packages with no monthly fees of any kind. Business cards provided. If you’d need to transfer listings, the Brokerage will cover the cost of new signage, riders and professional photography for each listing.
You’d have a dedicated desk and access to personalized marketing and transaction aid as well as an interesting and professional group of agents.
Out of Office Agent(s): Residential or Commercial (Greater New Orleans Area)
As an Out of Office Agent, you’ll enjoy access to Brokerage resources and personnel, but you’ll be doing so from the comfort of your home, favorite coffee shop or other place of employment.
Out of Office Agents do not receive dedicated desk space in our office, but receive greater commission incentives with that in mind. So if you’re resourceful/self sufficient or real estate is your second (or even third!) career this may be ideal. Residential or commercial agents anywhere in the New Orleans area are invited to apply.
How do I apply?
Interested agents should call (504) 267-9405 or submit a professional overview to Jacob@M2Brokerage.com. And remember that we want to know how you’ll be a great fit within our team. So if you have a unique background, interest or approach to real estate be sure to let us know.