With extensive experience in downtown New Orleans conversions, M2 is happy to aid developers and owners of historic and rental properties in the conversion of their properties to condominiums.
Condo conversions are intricate and time consuming projects. Hiring a broker with excellent past performance on conversions from apartments to condominiums can save an owner a lot of money and headache. M2 Brokerage offers comprehensive and custom services to aid in the conversion, marketing and sales processes.
- Comparable conversion and sales data.
- Research regarding applicable lender and mortgage company programs for warrant-able/unwarrantable condominiums.
- Searching for creative financing for investment buyers.
- Sourcing and securing H06 insurance provider proposals.
- Site inspections and reports for improvements to lobby, common areas, units, furnishings, etc.
- Establishing condominium/home owner fees based on square footage.
- Creation of Condo Association Rules and Regulations.
- Outside-the-box thinking on how to add value to the property and condo association at large.
- Development of marketing plan(s).
- Bid procurement for condominium sales website design and multimedia campaign.
- Finalization of all contract documents.
- On-site office set up.
- Professional photography.
- Launch event/party planning.
- Development of marketing materials.
- Site/Unit showings.
- Buyer qualification.
- Liaising with title company.
- Property closing and turn over.
As co-listing agent, Sponsoring Broker, Mi Mi Montagnet Bankston, aided in the marketing and sale of 269 units in the historic Cotton Mill building when it was converted in 2005.